South Eastern Region
- Midwinters East (Saint Petersburg Yacht Club)
- Southeast Championship (rotates location)
- District Championship for each district (rotates location, sometimes combined)
- Orange Peel (Florida Yacht Club)
- Singing River Regatta (Muscle Shoals Sailing Club)
- Dixie (Atlanta Yacht Club)
- Brown Jug (Privateer Yacht Club)
- Meigs (Fort Walton Yacht Club)
- Old Goat (Lake Lanier Sailing Club)
- Wild Turkey (Oconee Sailing Club)
- Old Salty (Lake Norman Yacht Club)
- Great Pumpkin (Birmingham Sailing Club)
- Bloody Mary (Western Carolina Sailing Club)
- Jubilee (Pensacola Yacht Club)
Districts in the Region:
- Carolinas (North Carolina, South Carolina)
- Florida (Florida)
- South Atlantic (Middle and East Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Eastern Mississippi)
Need information from a district governor?
You’ll find contact info on the Class Officers page.
Unique to this region:
- Midwinters East (St. Petersburg) and Orange Peel (Jacksonville) are great ways to start a new season after a long winter
- The Dixie (Atlanta) is the biggest party of the year!
- The Old Goat (Atlanta) is the second biggest party of the year!
- The Great Pumpkin (Birmingham) has a kids costume party and pumpkin bowling
- The Jubilee (Pensacola) always has the Blue Angels Homecoming Show
Upcoming Regional Events
- Get your 3(+) boats measured, registered and dues-paid. Each boat must have a distinct owner, and that owner must be a member of the TCA.
- Make sure there’s not already a fleet in your area.
- Contact the regional vice president to talk through the details (such as what district you’ll be in) and get help where needed.
- Decide who will be the fleet secretary.
- Contact the TCA National Secretary to request a new fleet charter!