SOLD – Thistle 3968 (NWOD):
Northwest One Design #3968 (2004) with oiled teak
Color: “Green with Red Waterline”
Boat is race rigged and ready to go, Measured 2016
Original boat owner. The boat has exclusively been sailed on Lake George in Hague, NY, and, other than delivery, it has been trailered less than 5 miles per year to and from the sailing club for the season. The boat has been dry sailed for weekend racing for a 9-week summer series at Northern Lake George Yacht Club.
Garage stored up until 2016, then well tarped with free standing ridge pole and stored outside.
Boat has not been sailed hard, never in heavy winds greater than 15 to 20 knots for any longer than it takes to sail in (fair weather skipper and crew).
- Shroud micro adjusters
- GMW mast, boom, centerboard, and rudder
- Three sets of individual adjustable hiking straps
- 6-1 outhaul cascade, inside boom.
- 6-1 vang cascade
- Guy hooks, and twing hardware led back to cleats on 45-degree braces.
- Cunningham and topping lift (led to double cleats on deck on either side of mast)
- Vang led to top of CB trunk, accessible to middle crew and skipper
- Centerboard line led to top of CB trunk by thwart.
- Traveler led along underside of rails to V cleats on inside of rail between skipper / middle crew
- Spinnaker halyard cleat on port side of CB trunk, halyard is led back to skipper for raising
- Jib halyard cleat at base of mast with micro adjustment led to thwart by CB trunk.
- Richie Navigational flush mount compass aft of mast
- Aluminum spinnaker pole
- Full sided mast up cover, original, “tired” but basically functional
- 1 well-worn Main/Jib set: North Sails (Procter cut)
- 1 fairly new still crispy spinnaker North Sails Full Radial Airx 600, lime yellow with purple stripe
- 1 well-worn red and green spinnaker
- Centerboard cover
- Trailer: low rider making it easy to get in and out of the trailered boat
Boat is rigged and ready for a test sail in Hague, NY through mid-September , 2023.