Up for sale is 1959 D&M Woodie 1358.
Went through a complete update in 2019/Spring 2020. Interlux Britesides Matterhorn White Bottom, Natural sides/interior.
– Hardware changed out to latest Harken blocks and cleats
– Lines are new FSE Robline Dinghy Control dyneema core lines
– Halyards are all line, no wire.
– Rudder updated to glass head with round tiller, Ronstan adjustable tiller extension
– New Fabricraft hiking straps (Black)
– New Sailor’s Tailor chute bags
– New Rooke Sails full skirt cover (Black).
– Top and Bottom trailering covers – Sailor’s Tailor
– Foam floor anti-slip pads
– New foam flotation Bow and Stern
– New CB gasket
– New aluminum keel strips
– New Elvstrom SuperMax Bailers
– Trailer new 2018 Karavan single axle with oversized tires.
2 Sets of sails included. 2 North Jibs and Mains. 1 North Spinnaker, 1 Dieball Spinnaker
She’s not perfect, but is in VERY nice condition and ready to go! Asking $5500