Atlantic Coast Region
- Atlantic Coast Championship (rotates location)
- District Championship for each district (rotates location, sometimes combined)
- East Coast Fall Series (approximately 8 regattas through the fall)
Districts in the Region:
- Central Atlantic (Delaware, Maryland, Virginia)
- Long Island Sound (Western Connecticut, Eastern New York)
- New England (Eastern Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont)
- New Jersey (New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania)
- Niagara Frontier (Western New York)
Need information from a district governor?
You’ll find contact info on the Class Officers page.
Unique to this region:
- The East Coast Fall Series wraps up with a Halloween parade after racing at the Red Dragon Canoe Club.
- A sailboat-launching roller coaster
- Two seafood-focused regattas: the Oyster Roast and the Crab Regatta (Severn Sailing Association)
Upcoming Regional Events
- Get your 3(+) boats measured, registered and dues-paid. Each boat must have a distinct owner, and that owner must be a member of the TCA.
- Make sure there’s not already a fleet in your area.
- Contact the regional vice president to talk through the details (such as what district you’ll be in) and get help where needed.
- Decide who will be the fleet secretary.
- Contact the TCA National Secretary to request a new fleet charter!