posted Jun 8, 2016, 6:14 AM by Thistle Class
Here is what you will enjoy by coming to Eugene Nationals:
- Beautiful lake with wonderful PNW summer breezes. (Typical is 6-12 knots building throughout the day.)
- ON-SITE tent camping right on the club grounds with showers. Food served throughout the week in the clubhouse.
- Playgrounds and swimming beach for kids.
- Two hoists and with ample boat and car parking.
Head out west in 2016 and join us in Eugene!
CAMPING is THE BEST housing option:
- No shortage of camping area.
- Showers and flush
- Ice machine.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinners may be purchased
from the registration page.
- No extra camping fees.
2016 Nationals Eugene Oregon